Sunday, November 28, 2004

End Sems or Sem End !!

This post is coming after a long time and it comes because I am not able to sleep,simple enough? So what is this all about? No, Its isn't about how my end semesters went(thought this time was much better than the last time), nor is it about what am I going to do in my holidays(home sweet home). Its about the whole semester , unarguably the best semester of my IIT life so far. People may differ in opinion when they say that this semester is very hectic,there is too much of a work load, we have to study all time and stuff. But for me there can't be anything better than this semester.

This semester has given me some amazingly wonderful friends who will stand by me in all my battles and share all my feelings. For the fist time in my IIT life I am enjoying whatever I am studying and I look forward to mugging. Ofcourse, a big credit goes to all those library sessions which have extended to as long as 12 hours for me and I didn't feel a thing. All those bhaat sessions in the library, those wonderful plans,going to roof top, the missed calls, everything gave me a reason to study. I had become so much used to all this that I really missed the library, which had almost become a second home for us, after my exams got over.

Now the exams are over and all that we are left with was an assignment, I wanted more of everything I did. But then everything has to end so that new one can start, and this cudn't have ended in a better way. One of my most amazing friends "
got settled" with the most wonderful girl he could have found. I am so very happy for both of them that I just can't concentrate on anything else for the time being. Let me enjoy this moment and all the moments I will always cherish throughout my life. Now I am just hoping that next semester would be much more fun than this , since there are a lot of thing lined up to do next semester. We will have a ball,buddies!!.

No comments: